What are the fire prevention measures for fabric storage
1. The warehouse should avoid the bustling and busy city, close to the edge of the urban area and have water sources, and be in the upwind or crosswind direction of the prevailing wind direction in the area all the year round, and should build walls or take other protective measures. The distance between people in the fabric warehouse, storage yard and outdoor substations and buildings should be arranged according to the specific requirements of the relevant national regulations.
2. No flammable buildings shall be built in the fabric warehouse and storage yard, and restrooms and custodian offices shall not be set up in the warehouse. The fire resistance grade, number of layers and area of the warehouse shall comply with relevant regulations.
3. There should be a certain limit for fabrics stored in the warehouse. Leave passages between the stacks, the width of the main passage should be kept at least 2 meters, and the width of the small passage should be kept at least 1.5 meters to facilitate operation and ventilation. In the warehouses with Grade 1 and 2 fire resistance, the stack height should be no less than 2 meters from the roof; in the warehouses with gabled roofs and Grade 3 fire resistance, the stack height should be no less than 1 meter from the beams.
4. When the total storage of fabrics in large exposed and semi-open storage yards exceeds 5,000 tons, separate storage yards should be set up, and the fire separation distance between storage yards should be kept at least 30 meters. The bottom area of each stack should be less than 100 square meters, and the stack height should be less than 6 meters. The stacks are arranged in groups, each group is less than 6 stacks, the distance between stacks is greater than 6 meters, and the distance between groups is greater than 15 meters. The distance between the stack and the outer wall is more than 5 meters. The base of the stack should be moisture-proof, and the top of the stack should be covered with sheet cloth to prevent rain and flying fire from falling into the stack. Do not bind the sheet with metal such as iron wire to prevent the induced current from being struck by lightning.
5. Power cords and electrical devices shall not be installed in the warehouse, and floodlights may be used in the warehouse. Before the power supply is changed to the battery, the electricity in the library should be installed in a socket outside the library, and the rubber sheathed cable with no damage and no joint should be introduced into the library, and the power supply should be cut off immediately after use. Raw materials should not be stacked under wires, sockets, and switches.